Discuss 8mm pipe to rad valves on a tight bend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably would do imperial sizes.
I can't remember what make mine is but rothenberg still sold them a few years back as one of the lads had a rothenberg one. The ratchet bender is a much better tool.
A brake pipe flaring tool might be what you are after for swedging the ends out.

This is the kind of thing i am talking about, hopefully they upload OK. IMG_4213.jpgIMG_4214.jpgIMG_4218.jpg

They have been done on a bender

Hell Tamz I would like to see that former, that is tight, doubt you could do that with today's tube, like you say looks like
a bender done that.

you can get valves with chrome m/f push fit bends to go in the bottom which give a nice finish for this situation

Hell Tamz I would like to see that former, that is tight, doubt you could do that with today's tube, like you say looks like
a bender done that.

A wee touch with the blow lamp and you could still do it with a spring. It would take longer to clean the pipe up tho :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 8mm pipe to rad valves on a tight bend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock