Discuss 90mm ID and 110mm OD Oring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vapingvision

Hello guys,

I've bought a dallmer gully for a wetroom board. I need to insert it into a vertical 110mm waste pipe in a concrete floor. The Dallmer is 90mm diameter. I want to use an O ring to put on the dallmer which will seal it into the 110mm waste pipe.

Can anyone recommend where I maybe to get such an O ring?

Thank you in advance

James

MXVERT.jpg

I've actually had a thought. Is there a 110mm to 50mm boss adapter available?

As in, the diameter of the boss adapter being 110mm.

J

Hello guys,

I've bought a dallmer gully for a wetroom board. I need to insert it into a vertical 110mm waste pipe in a concrete floor. The Dallmer is 90mm diameter. I want to use an O ring to put on the dallmer which will seal it into the 110mm waste pipe.

Can anyone recommend where I maybe to get such an O ring?

Thank you in advance

James

View attachment 11718

Assuming we are talking about the same thing, it would be kinda like a 110mm to 50mm rubber reducer? Bearing in mind the 110mm is currently at floor height, the Dallmer would have to sit inside the 110mm pipe. The boss adapter would have to slide down the 110mm pipe, then the dallmer push into that.

If that makes any sense at all.

Do you have a link to one because I'm struggling :(

J

plumbcenter have them or can get them for you 50x110 inserts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 90mm ID and 110mm OD Oring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heatslave II 25/32 water leak from PHE Inlet block. When DHW PRV fitting was removed a white flat seal/washer was found in 3 pieces. This seal is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have very little knowledge of plumbing and I stupidly bought a Grohe mixer tap from Amazon to replace an existing bathroom tap, link is...
Replies
Views
M
Hi there, I have a 40mm waste that is capped and sealed with a rubber adapter. I need to reuse this access point but I have very limited space...
Replies
Views
P
From the look of what's on the forum board, there does not seem to be too much in the way of big plumbing works being posted, I might have been...
Replies
Views
Plouasne
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock