Search the forum,

Discuss A brilliant alternative to Media Player in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

If you don't like Media Player, this is a brilliant FREE alternative, originally designed for the X Box but now on Windows. Looks amazing on a big screen TV.

[DLMURL="http://xbmc.org/download/"]Downloads | XBMC[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A brilliant alternative to Media Player in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical grout line on the would be covered by the (mount of the) bath screen. The 2nd fix has just happened, and the screen was fixed slightly off the line. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build boxing to be able to fit the toilet to the wall (this will hold the concealed cistern). I bought a flexi 90deg pan connector for back-to-wall...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi there! First post here, I'm not a plumber. So glad i find this video.... I have the same eco mag filter, and it was all boxed in....only discovered yesterday that the old boiler cupboard which is now my wardrobe is full of black mold! So been cleaning that all out yesterday :-( My eco...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer, o-ring or gland, for this type of tap. Maybe, no one ever replaces this type of washer/component? Background: I discovered a leak in the cupboard from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock