Discuss A little reassurance/help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

So we have anew build (if it matters) and we removed 1 radiator, and we will exchange 1 with vertical.

My questions are:

Does it matter which pipe we will connect where on the vertical radiator?- We want it to be connected on the top to avoid extending the existing pipes (they are flexible PVC. Also hubby didn't mark which one was on which side of the old radiator so currently we don't know from which pipe does the water come from the boiler)

For the radiator we removed we have caps.. so we just put them at the ends of the pipes?

Let me know if you need more info so you can help and thanks a lot!!

Unfortunately the current state of the pipes doesn't allow us to turn the heating on
IMG_0907.jpg

Look, I don't mean to be rude, but that pipe has been cut with a hacksaw. That is a cardinal sin for plastic pipework.

With this very poor level of knowledge I really do suggest you get a professional in to sort it for you.
We did had a professional who was recommended by the builder... but he is not professional at all... drained the system but didn't remove the radiator.. now is on holiday.. so we started doing the things ourselves. I more than happy to pay if I know that thing are about to be done. We got a test booked in for the pressure for next week

Reply to A little reassurance/help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock