Discuss a traumatic few hours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

ROVER.jpg
Swearing is allowed in this forum,just nothing else
Got broken into last night,some utter low life smack head ******* broke into my home and put my family at risk,but Super dog,Rover,the ageing,totally psychopathic parsons jrt was having none of it,chased the ****** and bit him,my mrs came down stairs after she heard the dog kicking off,this is nothing new,if he hears a cat outside he loses it,however she said the barks and growls were different,he was on the attack,she screamed when she saw the bloke,i shot up,fell over the bed and ****ted the wardrobe,run downstairs but he had gone,scaling the garden wall,i went looking for him ,but nothing,police found a footprint and have arrested him:rockon2:pity,i am now furious and want revenge ,anyway,the old boy did good so gets a good meal

Wow that's scary....glad you and the family weren't harmed........now for the scariest bit who's gonna chance taking the reward off the guard dog....lol regards Turnpin:veryangry2:

Wow that's scary....glad you and the family weren't harmed........now for the scariest bit who's gonna chance taking the reward off the guard dog....lol regards Turnpin:veryangry2:

not me LOL he is a nut job,but fully protects his pack in his eyes

been there, feel for you as you dont feel safe in your own home for a while. My ***** climbed up and tried getting in via the scaffold when I did my roof years ago. Best thing though was my nipper heard him, he was leaning out a window shouting at the potential thief, I was out the third floor window and on my way down when he dropped off, pratt forgot he was at least at 1st floor level on a hillside, he made off at a fast hobble!!! :) Being in a set of y fronts, I didnt bother to chase him :):)

Bleeding good job that JRT's think they're bigger than they actually are.....

This ones built like a staffie,longer legs and a bigger gob,in fact my mates staffie got into a tussle with him once, Play turned nasty,it got bloody and violent,it badly damaged my mates dogs outlook on jack russels,he was **** scared of them

Love my mutts, I never mind if they bark at me when I get home, it lets the local skanks know they live in my place, but I wouldnt want my lads biting them, you never know what they could catch :)

Love my mutts, I never mind if they bark at me when I get home, it lets the local skanks know they live in my place, but I wouldnt want my lads biting them, you never know what they could catch :)

i was concerned in case he gets high LOL,got 2 little jrt literally **** himself in fear the mrs said,parsons is a different animal,instinct kicked in ,went on the offensive,will; always have a parsons,strong dogs with attitude

Just remember if you did catch somebody in your house and you kick the ****e out of them, drag them upstairs before you call the cops. Upstairs they pose an immediate risk to your family so allowed to use force necessary to stop them :)

Just remember if you did catch somebody in your house and you kick the ****e out of them, drag them upstairs before you call the cops. Upstairs they pose an immediate risk to your family so allowed to use force necessary to stop them :)

my sis said the same

bit like what a Texan farmer told me years ago as I admired his daughters - " his comment went something along the lines of " family is everything to me, we never need to lock our doors either when you have a couple of guns in the house" he then showed me his armoury..... he had the lot, pistols, shotguns, automatic rifles etc etc. Put me right off his daughters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to a traumatic few hours in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock