Discuss Additional system filter ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
guys , I fit Magna pro 2’s and love them but I have two customers where I am pretty sure the towel rails are releasing cra* into the system and the filter is missing it because its not magnetic.
Any off you fitted a strainer as well as a mag filter ??
Cheers in advance

guys , I fit Magna pro 2’s and love them but I have two customers where I am pretty sure the towel rails are releasing cra* into the system and the filter is missing it because its not magnetic.
Cheers in advance
I usually use either spirotec or flamco filter. I don’t use a strainer when having a good Magna filter.

I know of two boilers which have had strainers fitted and both suffered from total heating failure due to them blocking up, the gauze is far to fine and collect far to much smaller particles. The gauze was swiftly removed..

I know of two boilers which have had strainers fitted and both suffered from total heating failure due to them blocking up, the gauze is far to fine and collect far to much smaller particles. The gauze was swiftly removed..

Yes I can see that happening, I have no idea round this , are the gauze all one size ?

Cheers in advance
I would recommend the spirotech magnetic filter.
It filters to something small, very small.

Reply to Additional system filter ??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back