Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Advice on distance between flue terminal and vent please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

skel75

I have a WORC BOSCH fanned flue boiler terminating horizontally on my gable end of the house. I am wanting to put an extract fan from the shower in the bathroom, the distance vertically from flue terminal to extract terminal is 1100mm horizontally it is 900 mm. I have read that it needs to be 1500mm vertically but i haven't the space. I have been told that I could get away with it, but obviously don't want to do it if likely to be dangerous or cause problems down the line. I know i can put a plumme (?) adapter on the flue terminal if needs be, but would appreciate any advise/thoughts from those in the know. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice on distance between flue terminal and vent please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock