Discuss Advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started my own business, a successful old lady told me this. it it's very true.

If you work hard and take out just enough to live on.

1st year YOU support the business.
2nd year IT will support itself .
3rd year IT will support you

Enjoy your life you never throw what's round corner ..... Two kinds

Learn to say no to jobs

Don't argue with idiots. Sometimes it's better to smile and walk away and let them think they've won...

Don't put boiling hot water on an icy windscreen. I saw a man do that once I had to walk away as I was laughing so much.

Trade secrets are best kept within the trade.
Customers form an impression of you within the first 10 seconds so try and keep yourself and your tools clean.
Learn to say thank you to a customer (There are limits of course lol).
If you`ve got nothing good to say then say nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... šŸ˜„ I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
Hi All So with my new boiler on the way and to give it the best chance of longevity I am going to install a Scale reducer, we live in a part of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Toilet continuously flushing/cistern filling. This happens regardless of what else is going on within the house (videos were taken before and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock