Discuss Aladdin EasyFit Isolator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

How much please

Good price Ray. How is the on line thingy coming along ?

flippin slowly.

Partly my fault though. I keep seeing things on other people's sites that I like, and then I phone our developer, and he says "yes, we can do that, but its gonna cost you..."

I reckon we will soft launch (effectively beta testing) before Xmas.

No problem......in another life I did a bit of IT project management.......it was always the "owner" who introduced the most project creep :wink:

No problem......in another life I did a bit of IT project management.......it was always the "owner" who introduced the most project creep :wink:

yep, I'm the client from hell.

But on the plus side, at least I understand that they priced for whats on the contract, and if I want extras they will bill them,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aladdin EasyFit Isolator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it ok to use a full bore isolation valve to isolate a hot and cold feed to taps or should I use a service restricted bore. I’m thinking...
Replies
Views
Hi, Throughout our house there are numerous isolation valves which are on almost every plumbing fixture. Clearly whoever plumbed this had a thing...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Back