Discuss Aldi holesaws coming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the garden sprayer for making one of these

by7ezety.jpg

Chemical pump for dosing systems. Also useful for other stuff

I got similar set of ordinary hole saws from Lidl at a sale for ÂŁ5.
Excellent for drilling holes in wood or plastic & most of the sizes are same as plumbers kit. They are decent quality & I assume those Aldi cutters are good for the money. Try buying a single top quality hole saw - they cost a lot more than that whole kit!
I slightly wiggle the drill around when drilling floorboards etc, as this gives the hole saw room to clear the timber & is easier on the drill & cutter.

Last edited:
I got similar set of ordinary hole saws from Lidl at a sale for ÂŁ5.
Excellent for drilling holes in wood or plastic & most of the sizes are same as plumbers kit. They are decent quality & I assume those Aldi cutters are good for the money. Try buying a single top quality hole saw - they cost a lot more than that whole kit!
I slightly wiggle the drill around when drilling floorboards etc, as this gives the hole saw room to clear the timber & is easier on the drill & cutter.

Definitely getting a set for a tenner, rude not to.

these are only ÂŁ12 are they any good does anyone know Makita Holesaw Kit 5 Piece Set | Holesaw Sets | NoLinkingToThis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aldi holesaws coming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock