Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Alternative for the Balofix valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

1643785483349.png

is Fig.150w (Single check valve) from Hattersley is an alternative for the Balofix valve?

Just a normal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps ?

Eg

1644143674682.jpeg

Reply to Alternative for the Balofix valve in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve Have this water heater for around 1 year, and it started doing this some...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a few mixer taps to install in bathrooms and kitchen. The kitchen tap also has a wondering spray arm capability. On researching...
Replies
Views
R
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built in recirculator pump. I have a dedicated return line. The check valve for the recirc is built into...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
D
So my hot water tank is barely 3 years old and a recent service check tells me the tempering valve is on the way out It's a Hydroboss brand from...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock