Discuss am i allowed to suggest a good cheap printing company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, well i saw a post earlier about a printing comany doing 1000 for, i think 60 quid.... but to help out you fellow plumbs, there is a company in woolwich, london that does 5000 double sided, in colour, postcard size, thick, laminated for £80

thinking about it, im not sure if it was coz my sister recommended me... but as far as i was concerned it was the price, they didnt say any thin about the price because of recommendation. all ill say, incase im not meant to say, is that it is T and .... in woolwich, london. i picked it up myslef so dont know about postage

google it x

mayyybeeeee, maybe not. im not sure ecowarm.... ring them and see. but let me know what they say, out of interest. put on a feminin voice, just incase ;)

ecowarm, you get to 'pretend' to dress up like a laydeeeeee too. if any one walks in on you talking like a lady and dressed like one, you could say you was just getting into character :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to am i allowed to suggest a good cheap printing company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I still hold gas certs but have been out of the game for a couple years due to a long time illness. After several interviews I have...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am looking for a company to help me complete my gas portfolio as close to Norwich as I can. I have scoured the internet but can only find...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock