Discuss American pans - will they work (and are they available) in the UK? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

P

pcavelle

Hi - as per the title, are the US style toilet pans compatible with standard UK plumbing? Also can anyone recommend a company that sells them?

Thanks

Paul

Thanks both.

I can never seem to get a good enough flush with the UK ones & just think the American 'poo lake' is an overall better design. Shame they wont work here, then.

Reply to American pans - will they work (and are they available) in the UK? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a commercial customer who asked me a few months ago to investigate a toilet that kept blocking. They'd just had the blockage...
Replies
Views
Back