Search the forum,

Discuss And another Moderator.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Big thanks to gas man for accepting the role of Moderator.... :wink5:...

Many congrats, Mark!!

That blue matches your logo too now so you should be well chuffed ...

Well deserved!

Looks like gas man will soon qualify for the reduced price shares in the forum, well 10,000 posts will have to be celebrated in someway :)

Well done gas man I'm sure your appointment to Moderator is well deserved.

Uh oh...... An axe wielding mod...... Time for the numpties to run and hide!

Well done Mark, just watch where you're waving that thing!

The things you miss when you give in to sleep!.. Well done Mark, well deserved.

Looks like gas man will soon qualify for the reduced price shares in the forum, well 10,000 posts will have to be celebrated in someway :)

Well done gas man I'm sure your appointment to Moderator is well deserved.

Everyone gets cheap shares now that a certain member has wiped out the value :rolleyes:

P.s well done mark :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well done Mark and well deserved after all those posts and help and superb contributions to the forum.

Nice one Mark! .... About bleedn' time! I hope the misses understands :) :lol:

Well done,
all I need now is access to 'combustion chamber' to gain some knowledge.

All the best.
Al

dont think she cares as long as i dont watch tv,mind i cant use the thing she has all the programs pre booked
iim not alone suffering from the dreaded sky plus then i probably watch about 3 hiours a week and its usually like armageddon has struck as theres always two thing recording please chose one to delete

iim not alone suffering from the dreaded sky plus then i probably watch about 3 hiours a week and its usually like armageddon has struck as theres always two thing recording please chose one to delete
I know what it's like. All her programmes are recorded and somehow after Home and Away, Neighbours, Casualty, CSI, Unsolved Mysteries and a whole host of other bull, there never seems to be any free time for me to watch anything. The only thing I watch now anyway is Falling Skies, a brilliant series on TNT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to And another Moderator.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock