Discuss another sunday evening call!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

dam it , my AGA has gone out, the Mrs is winging, she will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for a replacement pilot burner, no consideration :):):) made me get out of my arm chair to have a look, giving it a wack with a large object totally blocked the pilot......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to another sunday evening call!!!!!!!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am hoping that I can pick your brains again. I have just installed an Ancona 1800mm high and 10 double columns wide radiator. This...
Replies
Views
Good evening... As the post states. I am going through paperwork before work begins again tomorrow AM. I have an unpaid job, it is from a very...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My customer's f&e tank overflow has had a steady trickle. When the hot water is turned on, it gushes. I initially changed the ball valve...
Replies
Views
L
My own aga went out last night, blocked pilot, so ****ed off with it as only recently gave it a good clean out, inc pilot, so it got a smack from...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock