Discuss Another wonder product and a magic box!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolute tosh. 25 to 45% wow think decimal place got moved in calculations. 2.5 to 4.5%

this is where trading standards should invite the company for a meeting telling them if they cant prove the figures stated on the product then they will be stopped from trading and done for false advertising.

sadly like most other bodies they are happy to sit on fat wages smelling there own backsides.

Blooming eck!
Replace a bbu with a new condensing boiler. Save 35%. Fot one of these ( looks like an air jec) and fit their "magic box" another 45% saving!

With these savings and if you tape up your letterbox. The gas suppliers will be psying you!

where do I sign?

this is where trading standards should invite the company for a meeting telling them if they cant prove the figures stated on the product then they will be stopped from trading and done for false advertising.

sadly like most other bodies they are happy to sit on fat wages smelling there own backsides.

I've found TS very good. I'd wager that if you reported this lot they would follow up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Another wonder product and a magic box!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. Sorry this is a long one. I'll try and keep it organised. Son has just moved into a purpose built (2013 ish) 4th floor apartment as a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock