Discuss Answers please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
A woman went to her mothers funeral, she saw a man whom she fell in love with, it was her dream man, she didn't speak to him or ask for his number. After the funeral she couldn't find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

What was the motive to kill her sister?

She fell in love with the vicar or priest doing the funeral service? Or the funeral director!?

her sis was married to him?

Her sister was "a crap cat flap fitter"

Really sorry have I completely missed something here

I spent a long time working on a theory about the man being deaf (so she didn't speak or ask for his number). Then I realised that I was overcomplicating it.

The woman killed the sister because if her dream man turned up at mums funeral, there is a fair chance he would turn up at the sisters funeral.

Easy if you're a psycho... :)

Ok then ........
A man works in an office block and every morning he presses the elevator button for the 6th floor then gets out and walks but every evening he rides the elevator all the way to ground level.

Why?

Ok then ........
A man works in an office block and every morning he presses the elevator button for the 6th floor then gets out and walks but every evening he rides the elevator all the way to ground level.

Why?

He's a dwarf. The elevator buttons are organised vertically, and the 6th floor is the highest he can reach, but the ground floor button is the lowest, so he can always reach it.

Well done that man - so quick I guess you knew it! lol

A man wakes up in a wooden room with no window or door, only thing in the room is a mirror so how did he get out?

He's croppie and can't reach higher

He's a dwarf. The elevator buttons are organised vertically, and the 6th floor is the highest he can reach, but the ground floor button is the lowest, so he can always reach it.

Damn you stafford

A man wakes up in a wooden room with no window or door, only thing in the room is a mirror so how did he get out?

Look in the mirror to see what you saw then use the saw to cut your way out

A woman went to her mothers funeral, she saw a man whom she fell in love with, it was her dream man, she didn't speak to him or ask for his number. After the funeral she couldn't find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Someones reading the Guardian.

How many beans make 5
British term. A shibboleth designed to establish whether a person had learned nonsense rhyme "one bean ,two bean,a bean and a half and half a bean" from his Nanny and thereby establish upper or upper middle class origins.
You probably had this meaning to hand.
An old British expression, used in the context "he knows how many beans make five", meaning "he knows his stuff" or referring to one who's good at mathematical puzzlers. Derives from the days of the abacus, when the wooden beads (beans) were moved along in various increments.

How many beans make 5
British term. A shibboleth designed to establish whether a person had learned nonsense rhyme "one bean ,two bean,a bean and a half and half a bean" from his Nanny and thereby establish upper or upper middle class origins.
You probably had this meaning to hand.
An old British expression, used in the context "he knows how many beans make five", meaning "he knows his stuff" or referring to one who's good at mathematical puzzlers. Derives from the days of the abacus, when the wooden beads (beans) were moved along in various increments.

Well, thats news to me!

Although I just googled it and found any number of different explanations.

For me it was just a bit of nonsense my dad taught me as a kid. And the answer incidentally is:

Half a bean,
A bean and a half,
A bean,
A bean and a half,
and half a bean.

All other answers are false, and the heretic bean-deniers will burn in an eternal hell-fire. As will those that claim there are 6 beans, but the US government are keeping one at a secret base in Nevada.

So there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Answers please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock