Discuss Any builders in here.A piece of wood hold remaining chimney up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

850Rick

Ive been in the attic of the house im renting.We are moving out wekend and moving back to the house we own.The land lady said they had the chimney removed right up in to the attic so tonight i took a look to find its supported by a piece of wood a few inches thick holding the rest of the chimney up going on to the roof.Is this safe?ive looked out side and it looks like my roof and next doors roof is taking a small dip in the middle

You need to report this as soon as possible, first to your Landlady and second to your local Building Control department.

You need to report this as soon as possible, first to your Landlady and second to your local Building Control department.

Land lady knows already but pretending she doesnt the neighbours tell me they had cowboy builders in and it took 18months to complete the renovation inside.The builders was always drunk and drugged out of there faces on weed the neighbours tell me

Every one keeps telling me to sue her.And on top of that ive landed work with a guy i met who used to teach at my college.He says when your have your level 2 come and work for me.He is Gas safe as well so i can get my experience in college and on the job while finishing college,doing my level 3 and getting Gas safe my self.

Land lady knows already but pretending she doesnt the neighbours tell me they had cowboy builders in and it took 18months to complete the renovation inside.The builders was always drunk and drugged out of there faces on weed the neighbours tell me
Take some pictures of it and show them to her. Then if no response take it further......or move out pronto!

Take some pictures of it and show them to her. Then if no response take it further......or move out pronto!

She knows about it,Im moving out this weekend.Ive also shown next door neighbour and there going ape.I will stick one of the pic

Does this look right to you?From where im standing it doesnt and im no builder

Attachments

• 2012-09-06 21.00.19.jpg
    2012-09-06 21.00.19.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any builders in here.A piece of wood hold remaining chimney up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock