Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Anyone any good with washing machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Mines making a sound that sounds like its going to cost me ££££££. Horrible grinding noise when its draining. Pump full of crud you reckon?

Oh dear now there's a pool of water developing in the kitchen! Funny how its just out of its warranty

Get it pulled out, drain it down, lay it on it's back and then get the pump out, dismantle the pump and pull out the hair pin, olives, screws or any other thing that's come out of your work trousers. Reverse what you've done and hey presto. Worse case you'll need a new pump!

Hang on I'll ask my Mrs, I don't know how to turn it on.

When Mrs S was in hospital for a while, I had to use the washing machine. When she came out, she twigged that I now knew how it worked. Potential disaster!

Quick thinking saved the day - I bought her a new one, so I could "not know" again. :)

Thoughtful chap, aren't I?

When Mrs S was in hospital for a while, I had to use the washing machine. When she came out, she twigged that I now knew how it worked. Potential disaster!

Quick thinking saved the day - I bought her a new one, so I could "not know" again. :)

Thoughtful chap, aren't I?

Borderline genius I'd say

Buy a new one you minge bag.

Mines making a sound that sounds like its going to cost me ££££££. Horrible grinding noise when its draining. Pump full of crud you reckon?

It's not the padding from your cycle shorts caught in the pump is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone any good with washing machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock