Search the forum,

Discuss anyone know a national shop/mercha that does good range of flexible rubber couplings? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
From quite small sizes up...

Plenty of online sellers but can be a ballache.

Re: anyone know a national shop/mercha that does good range of flexible rubber coupli

What ??

Re: anyone know a national shop/mercha that does good range of flexible rubber coupli

Please elucidate water tight

WT, did you take magic mushrooms this morning? :D

Flexicon - Flexible Rubber Couplers & Adaptors | Polypipe Building Products

these here fellas are called flexible rubber couplers

add the missing letter n and t on the end of "mercha" in the thread title and i think it should make sense?

i do seem to have diminished in my ability to express myself due to extreme tiredness and losing a leg.

BSS, Draincenter?

Flexible Freddie is your man for this - but he got banned by
our approved Thug - and quite rightly - but I must admit
I thought his post amusingCentralheatking

UOTE=WaterTight;662046]From quite small sizes up...

Plenty of online sellers but can be a ballache.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone know a national shop/mercha that does good range of flexible rubber couplings? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock