Discuss Aqua boost iboost Stuart turner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

darren bastin

Gas Engineer
Has anybody coupled a Stuart Turner aqua boost to drive an unvented cylinder? Do not have the mains flow or pressure, any other recommendations

Reply to Aqua boost iboost Stuart turner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
I have a negative head twin impeller Stuart Turner pump feeding hot and cold to three showers, one bath, plus hot to three basin's from my gravity...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
D
We have a Stuart Turner Monsoon 2 bar shower pump which has lately been either refusing to start, or not switching off when we turn off the...
Replies
Views
Joandfran
J
Back