Discuss Aqualisa Lumi 10.5kw no hot water in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Was wondering if anyone could help please.

I've got an Aqualisa Lumi 10.5kw shower at home and it's no longer producing hot water. I've had it 4 years and it's now started doing this. Just wondered if anyone had any experience of this shower and how to fix the issue? Warranty ran out after 3 years.
I called Aqualisa and they said they'd send someone out for £99 and they 'think' the engine might have packed in, so quoted another £199 to replace it!

Yeah ridiculous to be honest. This was my argument on the phone, how can they be so sure it's the engine that's gone, i.e. is it a known problem with aqualisa?
As you say, £300 for a repair is silly money.

Reply to Aqualisa Lumi 10.5kw no hot water in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock