Search the forum,

Discuss Aqualisa Quartz nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone else had an argument with Aqualisa about them not selling approved engineers service kits for some of there showers?

Would be good to get plumbers to ask all merchants to complain to Aqualisa that plumbers are now refusing to buy their products.

Would be good to get plumbers to ask all merchants to complain to Aqualisa that plumbers are now refusing to buy their products.

There's an old adage Best. "Nobody speaks if nobody listens" This sums up Aqualisa in the 21st century. I once had dinner with the marketing Director. He drove all the way to Yorkshire specifically to see me. He left the company not long after...

He was interested in meeting customer needs, but one can only assume the rest of the board were not. Karma ;)

There's an old adage Best. "Nobody speaks if nobody listens" This sums up Aqualisa in the 21st century. I once had dinner with the marketing Director. He drove all the way to Yorkshire to see me. He left not long after...

He was interested in meeting customer needs, but one can only assume the rest of the board were not. Karma ;)

Weird isn’t it that a large company can just assume customer loyalty?
I would have thought it was illegal for Aqualisa not to sell service kits.
The units are too expensive just to replace

Weird isn’t it that a large company can just assume customer loyalty?
I would have thought it was illegal for Aqualisa not to sell service kits.
The units are too expensive just to replace

Hell that would take a Govt with backbone and common sense. :rolleyes:

Can't see any of those anywhere in the Western World bud :mad::mad::mad:

Digital pumped and ÂŁ835 inc

I have 2 of the older grey Quartz processors to repair, if possible.
Not looking good. I was tempted to just swap for a new processor, but fairly expensive.

I see the black processor unit for ÂŁ360, but maybe cheaper.
The 2 button controller I fitted for a customer (to replace a worn out one) was only just over ÂŁ100 from Aqualisa.

If I can be bothered I will email and ask. But they have annoyed me.

It appears Shower Doctor don’t sell the processor or inner parts I think.

I really don’t like Aqualisa electric showers or any of their showers build quality, although fitted and repaired lots of them.
No local agent here (in NI) anymore doesn’t help either.

Last edited:
If I can be bothered I will email and ask. But they have annoyed me.

Shower Doctor?
Must admit, although they have been good at supplying some parts, their website gives wrong technical advice to some general questions. Clearly somebody doesn’t have a clue

No mate. Aqualisa. Don’t think I will fit there stuff again.

I only fitted their showers that customers picked.
I detest their electric heated showers. Overpriced and never last long. Basically Gainsborough.

The box on the wall Aquastream are also poor imo, although I will say safe because they are low voltage.

The Aqualisa thermostat valves I must admit were always great flow, but still poorly made.

Reply to Aqualisa Quartz nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock