Discuss Aquastat in S plan in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Just having a look at S plan systems.
I want to know where the boilers aquastat comes in, I'd imagine all zones have to go through it as a failsafe. Cant find much info online, thanks.
Screenshot_20210121-203838_Samsung Internet.jpg
to know where

Nope these days it’s normally ntc/ low pressure switches

they are handled boiler side

Wire the stat into the burner And pump normally but that should already be wired as they come from factory pre wired

Reply to Aquastat in S plan in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
I am having a new system boiler to replace very old cast iron open vented jobbie. heating engineer has offered an S plan system and a Main eco...
Replies
Views
Podengo
P
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I've currently got a system boiler with cylinder and rads on s-plan. I'm planning on installing UFH in my kitchen/diner and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock