Discuss Archie Kidd oil boiler thermostat!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

einhorn

We have a 17 year old Model 1 and recently replaced our old failed Danfoss boiler thermostat with an Italian boiler stat recommended and provided by Archie Kidd.
Strangly nowhere does it have the manufacturers name on the stat or written instructions and our plumber was interested in sourcing as it's a nice stat.
The only information that its got on the stat is:
Thermostat TLSC, Codice 542894, T80 1K/min, cod 000100, 55 70 85 Celsius. Invoice states TLSC IMIT, DUAL Thermostat and it is Italian. Cost us £108.50 (inclusive VAT)!
Interested if anyone can tell me who make this stat?
Many thanks.

I dont really understand why you need this info - in fact are you gs reg ? - mr moderator

Archie Kidd - comes from Wiltshire and the boilers are a bit like Lister diesel engines
and are in green and really reliable but expensive like waitrose and helicopters.

The man himself when we met him in wiltshire once years ago is an absolute riot

If einhorn has a pressing problem then I will look up an old contact who could help

Cenralheatking
oit
We have a 17 year old Model 1 and recently replaced our old failed Danfoss boiler thermostat with an Italian boiler stat recommended and provided by Archie Kidd.
Strangly nowhere does it have the manufacturers name on the stat or written instructions and our plumber was interested in sourcing as it's a nice stat.
The only information that its got on the stat is:
Thermostat TLSC, Codice 542894, T80 1K/min, cod 000100, 55 70 85 Celsius. Invoice states TLSC IMIT, DUAL Thermostat and it is Italian. Cost us £108.50 (inclusive VAT)!
Interested if anyone can tell me who make this stat?
Many thanks.

didnt the same Mr Kidde used to make some great farm machinery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Archie Kidd oil boiler thermostat!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi :) Since about midday today we've been experiencing a very odd problem with our boiler (Main Combi 24 HE). Got in earlier to find the place...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock