Discuss Are Bulldog TRV valves interchangeable? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

I have a number of Bulldog TRVs installed to my radiators (15mm pipe) and most have snapped or broken. :(

I would like to replace just the TRV head (not the valve), so that I don't have to drain the rads.

Are there any like-for-like alternatives that I can buy from screwfix? They have quite a range and I would like to try some other manufacturer, as I'm not sure that the Bulldog ones are very good quality - I have 5 broken ones.

Cheers for any advice

No don’t think there’s any other make that fits

Up until now I had thought these were good trv's! I had a house full, and had no trouble with them. They are made by Pegler, who I rate as a reputable manufacturer.

Have you a particularly boisterous family 😂?
Or did you inherit the broken-ness?

Reply to Are Bulldog TRV valves interchangeable? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I cannot seem to find a replacement for my Bulldog 42 EN215 TRVs. See attached pics. I only want to buy the head. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
Hello, we have bulldog trvs on all our radiators but have a problem with 2 of them. The 2 upstairs radiators do not turn off (4 downstairs all...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock