Discuss are you listening to lbc fm london radio at the moment !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flat pack

Another kick in the teeth.
another way of them charging fee for nothing
no benefitt to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad3:

ITS talking all day ,,about having the local planning in your homes when a boiler needs replacing,At the same time you get told you have to have wall insulation ,loft insulation ,and anything else they see.
which can start costing the home owner potts of doe.
Then saying the home owner can get a grant or loans..
dab 97.3 fm
or on the internet

As said all it will lead to is more unregistered work,however remember this has nothing to do with being green really ,it is to do with the simple fact,like it or not,we can not keep on using and wasting the amount of fuel we do at present,we simply as a country can not afford it,it is sucking to much wealth out of the country as it is and it is not economically sustainable
Personally I think it is time we got into some serious alternative fuels in stead of messing about with the micky mouse wind,solar and ground heat source stuff we have now

imho

Yeah read the story in the sun today, load of rubbish another way to screw people over by our good old friends at the goverment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to are you listening to lbc fm london radio at the moment !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock