Discuss Automatic bypass and radiator thermostatic valves in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Think 25 kw is to high , time your hot water heat up at different times to your heating , your rads will not be calling for full heat that often what's the minimum night time set back temperature. I don't advise lower than 12°c it better to be on a bit longer at a lower rate
Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-211703.png
    Screenshot_20211014-211703.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20211014-211411.png
    Screenshot_20211014-211411.png
    223.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20211014-211442.png
    Screenshot_20211014-211442.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20211014-211452.png
    Screenshot_20211014-211452.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 18
Hi

The min temperature is 16 degrees

Thanks
Colin
Think your pretty much there Colin it's just fine tuning, the only other form of control you Could consider is weather compensation? this gives control over the heating pump as stated in the installation manual I doubt it will work as intended though two forms of control rarely configure well ? but Mr Evil is our go to for Honeywell Evo home . Regards kop

Last edited:
Think your pretty much there Colin it's just fine tuning, the only other form of control you Could consider is weather compensation? this gives control over the heating pump as stated in the installation manual I doubt it will work as intended though two forms of control rarely configure well ? but Mr Evil is our go to for Honeywell Evo home . Regards kop
Hi Kop

Many thanks for you help and advice

Regards
Colin

Reply to Automatic bypass and radiator thermostatic valves in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an automatic bypass valve (ABV) fitted on my system but I am having some issues understanding how it does its job when the TRVs are...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock