Search the forum,

Discuss B&q deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

anz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Clearance section at B&q has some good deals.

Room stats from £1-£5
28mm fittings 50p
Box of 300 end feed fittings £23
Grundfoss 15-50 pump £30
Stanley screwdrivers 3 pack £2
3 Port valve danfoss £8

They're in the bins at the front, the above is just some of what I've found so far. Different stores have different stock.

Mira electric shower £50
Gas hobs £60

That's all I can remember right now

Pity we don't have a B&Q on Arran.,Also no Macdonalds,Greggs,Subway Asda, M&S, Costa Coffee,KFC ,Boots Lidl Aldi not even a kebab shop.
But they are big on sheep.Wouldnt swap it for the world.
Them clearances sound great go fill yer boots..brum

Pity we don't have a B&Q on Arran.,Also no Macdonalds,Greggs,Subway Asda, M&S, Costa Coffee,KFC ,Boots Lidl Aldi not even a kebab shop.

.....goddam... no micky D's :(

So was I. Found a 15-60 the day after as well for £37.

Think they're just clearing warehouse space out and just want rid of the gear at whatever price.

got a mira shower valve nothing wrong with it just the nuts and olives missing £15 going to put in my mums on the weekend

WHAT?.....no kebab shop..........how the hell do you survive?

2 x 1050x400 vented cylinders £30 each!!! nowhere to store them so didn't bother

Oh and I got a sentinel system filter for £2

Should have scrapped them, I seen them at £80 odd
97fc92b829707eac778c689f24985af6.jpg

Last edited:
Ian i get down to hermi gate tomorrow and let you no if there is anything

Look on website, I think a handful of stores are not having a clearance

i hear they made a management deal with wolesley, now their trying to off load it before its taken from them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to B&q deals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. This is part of a narrow L-section of an upstairs bathroom in a house I'm renovating. The toilet sits here. I forgot to take a pic whilst up there, so I've drawn a diagram. Black = walls Brown = joists Blue = CH pipes (hopefully) - they're already notched in this location but unused. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help or opinions appreciated on this topic. Summary - last year bought a 90’s build house that had a wet UFH heating system designed and fitted to downstairs by NU-Heat. It’s the last of the santoprene rubber contra flo systems. The floor is a suspended timber type where the pipes are...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm after some help... I hope I can be clear enough... After being in 9 years our bathroom basin tap started dripping. It's a single mixer tap, one with a lever that you move left or right for hot or cold water. I realised it wasn't like the ones we had in the old days where you took...
Replies
Views
Alright, I thought I'd stick some stats up here so we can see how the forum does over time. It's not a score to beat or anything. The forum does what it does. But it's a good guide as to what works etc when we change things over time. All these are viewable on the homepage. Threads 89,031...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock