Discuss Ball park figure for a flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

What would anybody care to hazard as a fair price for a, pre oil boiler install, flush.
There are 20 radiators in total. Am awaiting a figure from a heating firm and
am not very expectant on a good price as they seem to come up with random figures.
They gave me a figure 2 years ago for a Kamco flush which was £550 then so god knows what it will be now. I have seen you can hire a machine for £150 a week maybe the DIY route is the way to go.

Depending on the state of the system that could easily be a day and a half to 2 days work. We don’t discuss prices on the forum as there is so much geographical fluctuation

What would anybody care to hazard as a fair price for a, pre oil boiler install, flush.
There are 20 radiators in total. Am awaiting a figure from a heating firm and
am not very expectant on a good price as they seem to come up with random figures.
They gave me a figure 2 years ago for a Kamco flush which was £550 then so god knows what it will be now. I have seen you can hire a machine for £150 a week maybe the DIY route is the way to go.
Experience is key with a flush. Could take 2 days. Sounds cheap to me.

Reply to Ball park figure for a flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back