Discuss Basic website costs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol these pictures are stock photos, there not of me or my work ive only been in business few months my own work is coming soon :)

I used the website builder function on 123-reg.co.uk. £28.78 inc vat per month for Domain, Email and website

Having a website is one thing, making it easy to find is another. The latter will cost you far more than the creation of it.

Thanks for all the info guys, got a few options to look in to.

I am in the very early stages of doing my own jobs but getting a website, even basic might help.

I used Yola.com
First year free, then about £25/year after that for the domain and the hosting.
You get £50 free adwords credit too if you use the right link.
They have a page builder where you choose the template and add photos and text. Dead easy, did mine in a few hours.
Not the classiest website in the world but it has gotten me plenty of custom over the years and it's a web presence which is pretty much vital these days.
I do my own SEO, if I spend an hour a month on it I stay very near the top of page 1 of Google, not touched it for months though so my rank is slipping...

I used Yola.com
First year free, then about £25/year after that for the domain and the hosting.
You get £50 free adwords credit too if you use the right link.
They have a page builder where you choose the template and add photos and text. Dead easy, did mine in a few hours.
Not the classiest website in the world but it has gotten me plenty of custom over the years and it's a web presence which is pretty much vital these days.
I do my own SEO, if I spend an hour a month on it I stay very near the top of page 1 of Google, not touched it for months though so my rank is slipping...

What do you mean if you spend an hour a month on it? Doing what?

Thanks for the info, prices seem reasonable, just looking to get my name out there and as you said a web presence is a must nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basic website costs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock