Discuss Basic website costs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course I 'could' just tell you what to do....
How much does SEO cost again????
Hmmm...

I wasn't asking you to tell me 'what to do'. I don't know what SEO is. I don't know anything about having a website which is the point of the thread.

You can get a simple 1 page set up, simple design, hosted for a year with an email link for under £50.

It won't get you business (probably) but you can put in on your van/cards etc.

It's a start.

It's not just building a website, it's the SEO behind it.

My brother builds them, quite cheap too, manages them for a low fee per month and manages the SEO. I can pass you the details if you like?

I have yet to understand how if SEOs are so good when you go to search for them they dont all appear at the top of the first page on google? Best thing to get right for free is your key words, ie lfracombe plumber,Devon/devon heating , gas engineer devon etc etc. then the searches will bring you up to locals looking for trades etc. All done for free, and will gradually build your presence if you get some google writeups etc

Ash get a Google business listing put up its free of charge and you will get work from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Basic website costs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hiya - posting in this forum as I'm guessing this relates to my neighbour above's boiler, but I may be wrong so please say if so. Basically the...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock