Discuss Baxi 105e - no hot water - HELP ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jimbokel

Hi everyone,

So this is the situation :

Boiler has just stopped producing hot water. CH works fine.
Investigation / research / attempts at fixing have revealed -
Turn hot tap, flow is sensed, diaphragm operates, pin extends ok, presses micro-switch ok, pump operates ok, fan operates ok, but NO FLAME !

So far, in response to web research and discussions with 2 engineers, 1 who has visited twice but still can't figure it out (by his own admission though he doesn't know Baxi's too well) I have...
* Fitted a new diaphragm kit (after loads of forum posts all over the web pointed the finger at this) - no change
* Fitted a new PCB - no change
* Fitted a new hot water temperature sensor - no change
* Fitted a new overheat stat - no change (I know this is on the heating system but when talking to the engineer I mentioned that a couple of times in the past the heating had gone up to full whack when the thermostat was only on 30-40% and he suggested fitting a new stat just in case it had anything to do with the hot water problem as its only a few quid).

Oh, and there are no fault lights showing at all - everything seems fine but it just won’t fire up...

PLEASE !! – someone out there must have the solution to this. Other than ‘put it in the skip and buy a new one’ I mean.....
Cheers for any help
Jim

Won't get much help here sorry

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Lmfao... Ive just had a nice hot bath :p muhahah mr DIY i can fix boiler wannabe man :p

Seriously.
no seriously we would not the 105 is a cracking boiler,but the op,s engineers are halfwits,how hard is it to use a multimeter unless the op is a have ago hero for this reason and failure to read the orange banner the thread is closed ,any repeat of this thread by the op constitutes a inability to read the FAQ and results in a free holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e - no hot water - HELP ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock