Search the forum,

Discuss baxi duo tec flue adapter seals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi duo tec flue adapter seals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Baxi DUO-TEC boiler Trying to repressurise using the 2 blue valves - left valve won't budge. Any ideas please?
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it should be but I'm fitting an upgraded external pipe setup to include insulation. The inner 22mm pipe mates with the 32mm pipe just inside the house. It...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the procedure. Looking online i found on newer baxi boilers that you turn the heating knob all the way back (12-oclock) anti-clockwise and then 2 quarter...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi I've purchased a GROHE | Euphoria 260 Exposed Shower ( looks nice ) however Im missing some initial connecting adapters the installation instructions say it comes with " easy install adapters " and threaded tape ....I have neither of these ,all I have is the " S " unions ... so I did a bit of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock