Discuss Be careful when you try to clear those drains in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, poor kid. :frown2:

Reminds my of that scene in Alien where the acid blood is melting through the floors of the Nostromo.

Bloody hell! 91% sulphuric acid. Is that even legal to sell over the counter? The poor kid was lucky...

Always read the instructions.
Just about all everyday products and objects have the ability to main or even kill in the wrong (or right) hands.

Ive used this before in the past and it even says on the bottle to run the waste for a good 10mins.

This has totally put me off using all or any chemicals!! Poor lad!! :(

state of that pillow. poor kid.but sad to say people will still continue to use this incorrectly and this will not be the last of incidents of this nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Be careful when you try to clear those drains in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

10 months ago had a new Glow-Worm gas boiler installed in our bungalow. It failed nearly a month ago when a gasket internally in the HW feed cct...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back