Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Before christmas as always in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy Burton

Hi there

We currently have a Britony SE 80 in place and we are having various problems with the thing,first of all it was the red light grenn indicator with the 60 flashing which was as it says in the manual it is a ionisation printed circuit board fault,now we are having the following problem 70-80 no flame indication,we are now without hot water and heating,we have poke to the guy who lived in the house previously and he happens to be the boiler man who came round and repaired it the fist time it happened,he said that it was a faulty micro switch and they ddnt make these parts anymore,he did say he can swap it out for £1000.00,yeah right on top of christmas,can anybody help me out on this matter?

Many thanks

You will struggle to get advise on how to repair a gas fired boiler here as you are unlikely to be Gas Safe Registered...just a heads up for you.

Hi Danny

Thanks for the feedback,been in touch with a company in Bolton and they have supplied the part which we will be getting put in tomorrow fingers crossed,will give you a heads up when im sat in a piping hot bath...lol....yeah right.

Hi Danny

Got the PCB fitted earlier today and we are now sat in the lounge with shorts on and wearing sun glasses,if you ever get stuck with any part for your boiler then please give HRSC Limited a call in Bolton on 0560 345 2346,absolute god sends

Thanks

I would deff sling people in the direction of that company i told you about earlier,thanks for the comment mate...might have to go and turn the heat down as it is rather tropical at the moment..lol

Hi Danny

Got the PCB fitted earlier today and we are now sat in the lounge with shorts on and wearing sun glasses,if you ever get stuck with any part for your boiler then please give HRSC Limited a call in Bolton on 0560 345 2346,absolute god sends

Thanks

searched google for the company and phone number and no trace ??

If you look at the earlier threads you will see the number,just in case you cant find it i will put it below again for you

HRSC Limited (Bolton Boiler Spares)

0560 345 2346

Ask for Dave

Many thanks

Found it under the Bolton Boiler Spares part, listed as
Heating Replacement Spares & Controls Ltd with phone No. (01204) 373312

Howdy Hihowudoin

Glad you managed to get the number,these are awesome people mate,they even went that extra yard and met up with me after they finished work

Laters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Before christmas as always in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock