Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Betacom 30 C mystery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Morning chaps got a bit of an odd one

Boiler as above goes through the motions on both heating and hot water ignites and then does not stay lit

Instantly thought detection probe,I had one of those on the van so I've thrown it in but still no joy

I am leaning towards PCB but was just wondering if anybody could think of any other little nuances with these boilers?

Many thanks as ever Matt

Ignore me cap For the condense bloody things.

No corrosion but was the cause.

Every breakdown I have ever gone to on this model, the sensor on the condense trap has always been that issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Betacom 30 C mystery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi all, I'm having trouble with our Ideal Icos HE24 boiler at home as it appears to be short cycling. Going to try and keep this concise but...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Hello, Im a new member to the forum, I am a Gas Safe registered business. Ive been called out to an Ariston Microgenus 24HE Combi, it displays an...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
P
Well it was Christmas day ,a day when all plumbers across the land have little smiles on there faces caused by wind from over indulgence the night...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock