Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Betacom c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Leaking from plastic Allen head plug on diverter. Am I asking for trouble taking it out to reseal due to leak

Attachments

• DSC_0827.jpg
    DSC_0827.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Betacom c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock