Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Biasi m90f 24s flue terminal issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daz123

Hi y'all , I need a bit of advice. Does anybody know if you can get/fit a plume kit on a 8 yr old Biasi m90f 24s (non conden). Just been to a call out for one and noticed horizontal flue way too close to opening window & internal corner. I'm 99.9% thinking new vertical kit with roof tile etc ,but would like advice on a plume kit to take the nastys away as a alternative option (easier).cant get through to biasi at mo.

any good advice appreciated.

No, they don't make them for this model. Looks like you will have to re-position the boiler or look at extending re-routing the flue. Can't retro fit non aproved flue components as this contrevenes the GSIUR's

No, they don't make them for this model. Looks like you will have to re-position the boiler or look at extending re-routing the flue. Can't retro fit non aproved flue components as this contrevenes the GSIUR's

Cheers for that Reg Man vertical roof kit it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi m90f 24s flue terminal issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock