Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss bleed nipple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
has anyone got an idea of whose make of radiator this is, or where can I get a complete bleed nipple for it, any help would be much appreciated
cheers lads P1000945.jpg

That looks like an old type CenterRad from Plumbcentre. The new CentreRad should have the same bleed nipple.

I am certain it is the more recent Myson radiator. They have the removable air vent for when the air screw gets broken. You should be able to buy a new air vent - get a few spares. They are all chrome, as not painted, but are same part. I have changed a few.

Last edited:
It is an old center rad, which were manufactured by myson. The new center rads are not the same unfortunately.

thanks lads, I have thanked each seperately but my laptop is on its last legs and seems to be going its own way, thanks for the help anyway

stani if you look on the post by fabien about bleed keys there is a link to a page on ebay which has just what you need.

just to let everyone know it is an older Myson and a very nice lady at Myson customer care is putting 4 in the post for me.
thanks to everyone.
Stani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bleed nipple in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I seem to have lost a bleed nipple from one of my rads somehow. It’s a double rad, one side of the rad has a nipple, the other is gone and I...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock