Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bleeding stupid customer im having a drink. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Fooking livid.

get a call from a cust 2 weeks ago diagnosed faulty pcb on baxi solo he blowing the 3amp fuse. Pump and diverter valves, so I was in and out from cellar as i was testing stuff before i traced it back to boiler. Told her what it was gave her a price to fix.

anyway i get a call from her all irate today as she has had british gas round and they wont touch it saying i have bypassed the system. Hell knows what ive bypassed i only tested stuff to get to the bottom of the issue.

So a ten minute phone call ensues of her accusing me saying i was the last one there . Me stating nothing has been bypassed.

this cust lives on my road so im passing by and see her husbands van in the drive. I get out and knock on the door to see what the bobby moore is. He's says he's no wiser as he wasnt around when BG and this other plumber came round. What other plumber i say. Oh some other bloke came after you and gave a price to sort it. Oh thanks tell her to give me a call when she gets home as im coming to get this sorted.

fuming is an understatement but i will be calm when i confront the twunt. This evening.

Luckily am not working tomorrow so i'm getting arse holed on Guinness tonight. Anyone care to join me.

Jules, I am having a Guiness as we speak (drink TWO bottles of the imported stuff every day after work- I keep promising to cut down but it's addictive???)
I wouldn't bother too much about it to be honest. I will ask for a diagnostic fee or to be allowed to sort it and be paid.

Stay calm jules. Smile sweetly through gritted teeth. I'll have something sweet and sour please.

You dipstick Rodney it's silly season yes am ok the dark matter steady how's your gurt doing

Having a newcastle brown ale here...

Thats imported now too lol.
No longer made in God's own land

Yeh....belongs to the french :rolleyes:
We drink their water.
Stand in their bus stops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sneaked in early, maybe a couple of Stella's tonight, baby sitting granddaughter tonight , oh sorry she's having a 'sleepover'

You dipstick Rodney it's silly season yes am ok the dark matter steady how's your gurt doing
Oh she's soldiering on. Got a call from.hospital she been passed on to the local outpatient centre for a colonoscopy. Only been waiting 8 weeks so now gotta wait for them to call. Considering she should have been dealt with in 2 weeks we not best pleased. But she's not in constant pain now available just a lot of pain every few days.

I'll join you Jules, just cracked open a carling

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure she`s being stupid mate more like trying to be "clever" by trying to blame you for whatever the the follow on guy did and wont come back to fix.

Not sure she`s being stupid mate more like trying to be "clever" by trying to blame you for whatever the the follow on guy did and wont come back to fix.
Thanks Rpm but stupid was the only clean word I could think without the swear filters going into over drive. Still waiting for them to call me after confronting the hubby probably on back foot now I know someone else has been there. Anyway heres to Guinness bottoms up

Totally understand your frustration with the ar@@soles. At least your drinking at home because I reckon if you went out tonite, you would certainly attract one of those smug gits in the boozer, who comes up,to you and says, you can't get a decent plumber etc and especially one who won't rip you off and then the torch paper might be fully lit !

I must admit to double checking we were in the arms lol

Not sure croppie would let jizz-slipper slip in to the public forum though.
(see what I did there? lol)

Try this one then...........
I go on a Friday and install a new pump and take a photo at the end as I do.
On the following Monday I get called back to a leak which I fix and bill the customer.

I`m not paying you she said! Yes you are says me coz the carpet fitter did it and here`s the before & after photo`s to prove there was no carpet on Friday.

Cheers mate, having a few 1664`s tonight.

Last edited:
Now on fursty ferret.
Still thinking of you and your customer :thumbup:

Four yes four jobs tried not to pay this week. Few letters and emails and they all about settled. One bloke had 16 days between calling us and having work done .... Paid under "duress" - he has no idea of duress it lives in my van is about 4 ft long and has gorilla bar written on it.
Other ones were basically stand and deliver . Pay now or its off the wall. - not strictly legal but it works

Mines a case of cold sudsy

Got to first job today and sparkie who is letting me in to look at rayburn arrives with no key, its in Barnstaple says he, bye bye says I off to next job. later on arrive at merchants to pick up a boiler swap and all the bits I ordered Monday and asked to be made ready to go so I could get it on wall and running on hw this afternoon, to be told oh, hang on I'll serve this one and start putting it together, just tell the customer why I'm not bothering to go today says I and went home to 2 more requests for work!! So phones off sod off all you idiots out there, I'm out to plonkers idiots and 2nd home owners moaning their holiday home is cold as the rayburns bust :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bleeding stupid customer im having a drink. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock