Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler/Hot Water Help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wj99

Hello all!

Please help me with these boiler issues if possible! I have a glowworm 40FF boiler downstairs kitchen and a water tank in the airing cupboard upstairs.

I've had numerous faults with the boiler recently - with a change of the PCB and the pump.

The central heating works absolutely fine but have been relying on the immersion heater for months. Every time the hot water is turned on at the control panel the whole boiler cuts out.

Some how too, the outside tap (looks like connected from the downstairs toilet) seems to allow out hot water?!

Before I get out a plumber I want to be able to extinguish all reasons why this is happening!

I will need a new boiler soon anyway but until I can afford it waiting until this one pops!

No advice on gas appliances other than give a decent gsr a ring.

Hello all!

I've had numerous faults with the boiler recently - with a change of the PCB and the pump.

Some how too, the outside tap (looks like connected from the downstairs toilet) seems to allow out hot water?!

Are you saying you have a hot flush? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler/Hot Water Help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock