Discuss Boiler issues not firing after refill in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Leave it don’t reset if pump is running
Pump had stopped, started after reset. Did this twice, then had f11, did another reset, opened the drain on the heating return and seemed to get air out, or at least water that was very oxygenated....?
Left it 30 mins got heat at the one rad with no valves that i left on, bled this and had loads of air, gradually bringing one rad back on at a time and bleeding out...
Swems to be going in the right direction....

Pumps controlled via boiler so yes keep resetting if faulting out once one rad gets hot and you’ve bled it a few times and topped the pressure back up if dropped open another rad and leave the good one as is etc

Will take time but should shift

Pumps controlled via boiler so yes keep resetting if faulting out once one rad gets hot and you’ve bled it a few times and topped the pressure back up if dropped open another rad and leave the good one as is etc

Will take time but should shift
Is the general oppinion that the system has been plumbed up wrong, ie. It needs a bleed of, or is it just some do, some dont secnario....?

Is the general oppinion that the system has been plumbed up wrong, ie. It needs a bleed of, or is it just some do, some dont secnario....?

It’s good practice to put air vents in if the boiler is above the pipework eg drops down

Reply to Boiler issues not firing after refill in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock