Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler on finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doris_257

Hi all,
I have a constant problems with my 3 years old Biasi boiler :( and I am thinking to replace it but due to financial situation I need to take it on finance. Can you please tell me which companies install boilers on finance? I have checked BG but they require over £500 deposit :( I live in Manchester area. Thank you

why not take out a bank loan, probably your cheapest option.

If you don't need it replacing urgently and can maybe hang on a couple months, we are hoping to offer this service to our customers soon.

Use the link below to send your details and once we've got the finance options up and running we'll get in touch.

I can do you a boiler on finance in manchester pm me if you need a quote. We offer boilers with upto 10 years parts and labour manufacturers warranty

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler on finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock