Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss boiler suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shorticus

Hi all.
Custard wants a combi for around £600,

location demands services to go up to the bathroom and down into the kitchen floor so a stand off kit will be required or a boiler with enough integral space behind,

any suggestions gratefully recieved

Stretch it to £700 and get an Ideal Logic +24.
5 year parts and labour. And then come and rid me of one of the stand off kits ive got stacked up in the garage!

I'll await the Ideal abuse!....

Thank God someone mentioned Ferrolli before i mentioned Ideal!

Thank God someone mentioned Ferrolli before i mentioned Ideal!

At £437 +vat including the flue and clock it fits the bill, personally i wouldn't go near one but if the custard wants a cheap boiler then they dont get much cheaper.

Stretch it to £700 and get an Ideal Logic +24.
5 year parts and labour. And then come and rid me of one of the stand off kits ive got stacked up in the garage!

I'll await the Ideal abuse!....

To be honest I'm not a fan of Ideal but I was looking at this and may suggest it as an option. The reallity is I'm not gonna sell this guy a Vaillaint whatever I say and the Ideal five year warranty's gotta be worth a little faith...!

Is there a stand off kit available, I can't seem to find one?

Sorry mate, forgot about the stand off kit, dont know if theres one available, might be worth a quick email to the suppliers.

Ive fitted around 60 Ideal Logic + boilers and had only 1 fault which Ideal sorted out the next day. Quite impressed with them. Was always a Vaillant fan before but im now converted. 5 years warranty is good piece of mind compared to the Ferrolli 1 year deal. Speaks volumes i think.

Ive fitted around 60 Ideal Logic + boilers and had only 1 fault which Ideal sorted out the next day. Quite impressed with them. Was always a Vaillant fan before but im now converted. 5 years warranty is good piece of mind compared to the Ferrolli 1 year deal. Speaks volumes i think.

...certainly a persuasive argument. I like Vaillants 'cause I just think they're beautifully engineered. Having said that even the best reputation makes can let you down from time to time, I bought a Fein multitool last Tuesday used it twice then it siezed solid on Friday and I was going easy with it as I'm a tight bugger and wanted the blades to last!

The vaillant is much easier on the eye i think but id put my faith in the Ideal. Where abouts r u? Free stand off kits on offer here in Fareham!

The vaillant is much easier on the eye i think but id put my faith in the Ideal. Where abouts r u? Free stand off kits on offer here in Fareham!

can I get free postage with that?:wink:

cheers for the offer, alas I'm some way away from you in sunny Essex

Fit the Ideal, once in, its not your problem for the next 5 years. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock