Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boiler working - programmer not. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrlennie

Hi guys my mum has just had central heating and a combi worcester green star junior installed and i have been watching with interest. Everything has been put in and the hot water is fine. At the end of the day they went to put the central heating on and nothing happened. They said they would have to get the electrician back but for now if she pressed the reset button then the service button the boiler would send heat to the rads for a burst of half hour as far as i can tell.

What I want to know is - what did they do wrong? Could it be the way they wired the thermostat into the programmer does it have to be where they put the wire from the boiler to the programmer?

The programmer is a Danfoss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler working - programmer not. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock