Discuss Bottle Auto Air Value in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I need 3 auto air value for my CH system. Any suggestions to a good quality 15mm product. I was going to buy the unbranded screwfix ones but some of the reviews are terrible.

Thanks folks.

Put a decent lever valve before the auto air vent. Will make future maintenance easier. They all leak sooner or later.

there not designed to be left open you know so you will have to close / tighten the bleed screw?

have a look at a sprio rv 2

As above really. Most cheap AAV's will leak eventually and become a nuisance or do damage. There is a Commercial one I do rate quite highly but it will cost a pretty penny and probably be overkill on domestic. I would go for the manual as other suggest. Once vented a system should not suffer with air issues, as long as it has been installed correctly.

Reply to Bottle Auto Air Value in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
I am planning on replacing a standard radiator with a designer style vertical radiator in anthracite. I will need a high output of 6000BTU plus...
Replies
Views
When I turn on our CH there's a lot of noise from one specific part of the system - the pipes on the landing, and one radiator. It sounds like...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version...
Replies
Views
Back