Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Broken Cistern Lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crixus55

I am looking for a cistern lid to replace a broken one. The broken item has the marks "LECICO" , "DL1" and "188" underneath and I believe the colour is soft cream. I am based in Wolverhampton and would travel a reasonable distance for a replacement. Thanks.

I would suggest emailing Lecico all the details you have with attached photos, otherwise you could be spending a lot of time searching!

Spoke to them a few days ago but they couldn't help. My alternatives are searching or gluing. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks.

Used to be a place in London that do discontinued colours, think there is a past thread on this site about them

I have a nice soft cream cistern lid.
It's not a lecico though.

Whenever I Rip out a coloured suite I keep pedestals and cistern lids, if in decent nick they come in quote handy

H.James at Romford Rd Manor Park London e12 might be worth a shot .....beware they are known as expensive.....regards Turnpin:wink:

H.James at Romford Rd Manor Park London e12 might be worth a shot .....beware they are known as expensive.....regards Turnpin:wink:

They are the ones I was thinking of , used them about 9 years back Pink Hand Basin £450. But unless you want to rip out complete bathroom or fit odd colour Item what choice do you have,

Can you post a picture of the broken lid so we can see if it is fixable?

I am looking for a cistern lid to replace a broken one. The broken item has the marks "LECICO" , "DL1" and "188" underneath and I believe the colour is soft cream. I am based in Wolverhampton and would travel a reasonable distance for a replacement. Thanks.

call jim cole he may be able to help 07900 247532 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Broken Cistern Lid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a cracked close coupled toilet cistern. It's an Armitage Shanks Tiffany 9776, which I believe has been discontinued. The water feed is on...
Replies
Views
ScotsLaddie
S
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thanks for your time reading this! We have noticed a leak appearing from the built-in toilet in our main bathroom that's spreading...
Replies
Views
My bathroom Basin was installed some years ago by a professional plumber. For whatever reason, the waste was fitted using silicone rather than...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock