Discuss Burst Pipe Season! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
on frozen pipes you cant beat the old socket former but to be honest we dont see that many bursts nowdays in london dry lofts due to combis virtually every where has heating and better insulation everywhere .just the occasional outside tap blown off

even if it snows and freezes down here after a couple of days it's all gone

I need the cold weather to wait, and if the met office says cold then it probably won't be.

The Met office are forecasting a long and very cold winter over December and January.

and lots of foam insulation in various sizes.

what? and miss out on repeat business next year.....not on your nellie!!!!:38:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Burst Pipe Season! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So you just bought or moved into the house, switched on the heating, and only some radiators are completely hot, while others are lukewarm with...
Replies
Views
Q
Over the weekend the cold water supply to our house burst at the stopcock on the road outside. Scottish Water were quick to attend and promptly...
Replies
Views
T
B
Another bit of info that might be helpful to new Plumbers are some observations about water FLOW. In the UK, water fixtures usually have a...
Replies
Views
bobpape
B
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock