Discuss Burst pipe under screed mystery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

My warranty is if it fails in an unreasonable time and causes damage I'll make it right, unless I can point to a manufacturing fault that it is clear and beyond my control. In this case I know what Hep would say when I tell then the joint was under the screed.

As a fix I'm going to go back to the boiler and bring two new flow and return down a stud wall to get to the radiator and leave the original copper pipes capped in the screed, which in hindsight is what should have been done in the first place although considerably more work. I also definitely would have done this originally if I had known it was a one pipe system as I don't understand them. However that still leaves me curious about why it failed.

Reply to Burst pipe under screed mystery in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock